Cheddar's Casual Cafe Review


Cheddar's restaurant just opened in McDonough, GA. We took our daughter for birthday. We went straight after school on Monday because I had driven by Cheddars on several occasions and its parking lot is always full.

Fortunately, I picked the right time. We were seated right away. The staff  were friendly and the service quick. I had gone online and looked at the menu so we ordered our food as soon as we sat down. It came out quickly and was delicious. The children ordered chicken fingers, fries and Sprite. I ordered the New Orleans Pasta and Peach Tea. My husband ordered the Braised Fall-of-the-Bone Roast and Raspberry Lemonade. My Peach Tea was a little too sweet for me. Our server immediately offered a different drink. I ordered a Mango Tea. It was too sweet as well.

For dessert, my daughter ordered the Hot Fudge Cake Sundae. It should’ve been called Chocolate Death. It was a huge piece of cake, moist and delicious. We all shared it. Then my husband had the mini Key Lime Pie. It was definitely mini. It came in a shot glass that was almost too small for the spoon.

The prices were reasonable and the service great. We will go back again. I recommend this restaurant for a casual home cooking-like experience.

Rating 4.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!