Pantene Beautiful Lengths Products


Pantene is showing their support for the Beautiful Lengths donations to help create real hair wigs for cancer patients with this strengthening shampoo, conditioner, and finishing creme. The shampoo surprised me! It didn't tangle my hair, like other Pantene shampoos have been known to do. It also didn't burn when it accidentally got in my eye; it was very gentle. However, the conditioner had such a strong, unpleasant smell, that I think I wouldn't buy this just because of that. Maybe I'd just get the shampoo and finishing creme and buy a different brand's conditioner. The conditioner smelt like straight nail polish or nail polish remover. It was awful. It reminded me of one of Bath & Body Works' scents, so you might like it, depending on your smell preferences. But the finishing creme was good. It went right in my hair, no problem. Then the extra little bit left on my hands acted as lotion and made my hands soft! I was pleased with the finishing creme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!