Cute HomeMade Tropical Necklace




This is a necklace that I made myself from items found in Michaels Craft Stores!! The lighting was weird in the pictures, it looks a lot better in person. The giant white things are actually tropical flowers, and they are separated by wood beads, all on a rope string. It was really easy and fun to make and definitely has that ocean-y vibe I was going for. I put it next to some of my Hawaii necklaces and it fits right in! If you want instructions on how to make this, just let me know! 
Thanks, and have fun making your own jewelry with Michaels items!(:


Comments

  1. Thanks for visiting PrincessReviews! Please come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. Check link desksta to see nice hashtag on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!