Something Blue: Book Review

I read this only because I saw the movie Something Borrowed. Which I only watched because Ginnifer Goodwin from ABC's Once Upon a Time was in it (SnowWhite). OUAT is the only show I watch....ever besides Sprout Channel and ESPN. You can tell who controls the TV in my house. So anyway, at the end of the movie, Darcy (Kate Hudson) goes to England. Then I heard that the movie was based on a book and it had a sequel. Something Borrowed was checked out so I read this book. It is Very chick-lit and had a neat "bow-on-top" happy ending for everyone. And I mean Everyone. Darcy is not likable even when she "changes". It pretty much rehashes the first book from Darcy's point of view for the first couple of chapters before she actually leaves for England. Predictable ending, But easy to read.
Rating: 3/5

Comments

  1. EMILY GIFFIN. EMILY GIFFIN! I absolutely adore her novels, I mean her books are like my crack!!! Absolutely amazing. It is an easy read, I agree and the Something Borrowed, Blue..series is the only chick lit I will read.

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not my first time to visit this website, i am browsing this website dailly and get good data from here daily.
    Also visit my weblog :: nightclub in london

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this book and enjoyed it. It is a quick read and I agree with you that Darcy isn't very likeable. I haven't seen the movie of Something Borrowed- so I am not sure if it is like the book or not. Her books are always good for a fast read. :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    ~jess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!