2 Weeks, No Posts! Whaat?!

Just a quick little update, as to why there won't be AS MANY new posts in the following 2 weeks as there usually are. Mi familia y yo (my family and I) will be going on a vacation for 2 weeks to the land down under - that's right, Australia!
I'm not sure if there'll be free wifi at our hotels or not, and even if there is, I'm not sure how much time I'd be allowed on it, so don't expect many posts while I'm gone.
You can definitely still expect SOME posts, because Cherese Vines won't be going with me (she's just a fellow blogger) and she always has some AMAZING posts to share with you all here on PrincessReviews! Her posts will still go up, as well as 1 or 2 from me that were scheduled to post from before I left.
But once I get back, you can definitely expect TONS of posts, all about what to do there, where we went, movie reviews (gotta do something on the plane!), more book reviews, and just a lot of really awesome posts.
So please try to deal with your suffering while I'm gone, because when I get back, it'll be like I never left.
Thank you all for your understanding, and for the next 2 weeks please enjoy a mostly Cherese-filled PrincessReviews!

Tasha Nicole, Amber, Trish, and Julia (even thought Tasha is usually the only one in her family posting) will be gone from July 10, 2012 to July 23, 2012.

Comments

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.
    Also see my site - Click Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks! Please feel free to comment whenever you want!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!