Country Dance 2


Country Dance (2) is just like any of the Just Dances, except the only songs it has are country songs. So, if you can't stand country music, you might as well just not even read this post, though it's not what most people think it is.
I love my Country Dance 2; I play it all the time! I like it more than Just Dance 2, but that's only because I like the songs better. The dance moves are on the same difficulty level and some songs are harder than others. With Country Dance 2, you can play Freeze Dance, battle dance, or just dance by yourself. You can also do a rehearsal version where they teach you the dance moves, or an exercise dance to burn the maximum amount of calories. But even without the exercise mode on, Country Dance 2 is a mega fun way to get your daily dose of exercise done in no time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!