Geraldo No Last Name

Title:
Geraldo No Last Name

Author:
Sandra Cisneros

I'd Recommend to...
English students

My Rating:
2/5

My Thoughts:
Geraldo No Last Name is about Marin's friend telling the story of what happened to Marin. She met a guy named Geraldo at a dance, then he was killed in a hit and run car accident. She was the last person to see him alive, so she has been questioned by many.
This is an extreemely short story - not even two pages long. We read it in English to learn about style, and most of the students didn't like the story at all. I didn't think it was that bad, but it definatley seemed a bit pointless, and I didn't really get anything out of it. It didn't even help me learn about style, which it was supposed to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!