Descendants

Sollara is heir to Aqauticus, an  important part of aa prophecy, and an elemental. She can control fire and use it to her power; she can also use other people's gifts as if they were her own. Together her and Kai - the other part of the prophecy, water and sky elemental - can save the world.
On her 18th human birthday, her adopted father - the murderer of her parents - takes a chance by bringer her to the Surface. Unfortunately for them, seeing the sun activates her powers and they soon find out, wanting her dead. But thanks to her protector, she escapes.
Or was it all a dream? And who is Nicola?
This book ends on a real cliffhanger and I cannot wait to read the next book in the series! IT did annoy me that practically nothing was abrieviated - it was all did not (not didn't), is not (not isn't), etc. -and  the passionate parts were kind of gross, but the plot and suspense made up for it. I would definately roccemd it, but only to 16 +, or at least in 10th or 11th grade.
I would rate it a 4.7/5

Comments

  1. Sounds cool. I read the interview you did with her. Funny lady. Is the book funny as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! :) I was actually starting to think no one read my blog anymore, and your comment has made me so happy! :D
    Um, the book wasn't really funny, but it was definately an awesome book that'd I'd reccomend. But not really if you're looking for a comedy.
    Thanks and keep reading!,
    Tasha Nicole
    owner of PrincessReviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!