The Twilight Saga

      The Twilight Saga seems to be sucking in millions of fans a day. (Get it, sucking, like sucking your blood?!?! Ha ha!) But is it really all it's cracked up to be? Which is better, the books or the movies? Whose team are you on? Let me know, below!
In the 7th grade(2008), I was addicted to the Twilight Saga. I absoultely loved it and needed more! I was 100% Team Edward. Then in the 8th grade, I hated it. I did not like how the movies were replacing the books. Now I am in the 9th grade, and I just don't care for it. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. And I've switched teams. Now I'm 95% Team Jacob!
I will always love Vampires and Werewolves, I just won't always be a fan of how Stephenie writes about them. But, tell me what you think and post a comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!